- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Sonali Bendre Misses The Celebrations; Posts A Heartwarming Message!
- Sonali Bendre Shares Her New Pic On Instagram And All We Want To Say Is 'You Look Beautiful'
- Battling Cancer, Sonali Bendre Sports Wig As Her New Look, Thanks Priyanka Chopra For This Reason!
- Sonali Bendre Says 'Bald Is Beautiful'; Strikes A Pose With Pals Sussanne Khan And Gayatri Joshi!
- How Sonali Bendre's Son Ranveer Acted When She Was Diagnosed With Cancer? He'll Win Your Heart!
- Anand Mahindra Tweets A Heartwarming Message For Sonali Bendre!
BJP MLA Ram Kadam, who is under fire over his 'will kidnap girl' remarks, is caught on the wrong foot yet again on Friday after he tweeted that Bollywood actor Sonali Bendre is no more among us, only to retract it after realising that the news was not true and facing massive backlash. Bendre is currently undergoing treatment for cancer in the US.
Kadam tweeted in Marathi that 'Bollywood and Marathi diva' Sonali Bendre 'has passed away in America' and condoled her demise. After he was trolled for believing a baseless rumour, he deleted the message.
He posted another tweet, saying, "About Sonali Bendre ji, it was rumour for the last two days. I pray to god for her good health and speedy recovery."
Sonali Bendre revealed in July that she has been diagnosed with a high grade cancer and is undergoing treatment in the US.
On Monday, Kadam sparked off a storm of protest with his remarks at a Dahi Handi (Janmashtami) celebration in Mumbai. A video clip showed him saying that youngsters often seek his help after girls reject their proposals. "Come with your parents. What will I do if your parents approve? I will kidnap the girl and hand her over to you," he was heard telling the crowd.