TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The first poster of Salman Khan Films' Loveratri starring debutants Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain unveiled yesterday. The colourful poster featuring the leading pair received love and appreciation from not only the audience but also leading Bollywood beauties.
Even before making his on-screen debut with Loveratri, Aayush Sharma has got the industry cheering for him. While Aayush Sharma and Varun Dhawan's bromance had been a public affair, it was the leading actresses Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez and Sonakshi Sinha rooted for Aayush Sharma now.
The B-town ladies took to social media to extend their support and cheer for the upcoming romantic drama.
Priyanka Chopra took to her social media to share the poster saying, "Love the poster
of #Loveratri @aaysharma all the very best. Love always ❤️@BeingSalmanKhan @khanarpita".
Katrina Kaif who also is close to the Khan family shared the poster on Instagram saying, "#loveratri ...... @aaysharma .... looking amazing 🌟🌞✨".
Jacqueline Fernandez too shared the poster saying, "@aaysharma #warina you guys look amazing!! #loveratri can't wait!!!".
Sonakshi Sinha welcomed debutantes, Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain, saying, "Welcome to the movies!!! @aaysharma @warinahussain #loveratri"
The poster featuring Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain showcases the leading duo posing with Dandiya sticks.
Set against the backdrop of Gujrat, the romantic drama unfolds the love story of the leading couple over the span of Navratri.
With Garba being an essential factor of the story, both Aayush and Warina have started taking extensive lessons to learn the dance form.
The debutantes have been training hard for their debut film and are often seen working out and spotted outside dance studios for rehearsals.
Aayush Sharma who had earlier visited Gujrat to soak in the atmosphere for the film has now started learning the traditional Garba dance along with Warina Hussain.
Loveratri is directed by Abhiraj Minawala who will also be making his directorial debut with the film. The romantic drama will mark the fifth venture of Salman Khan Films.
Loveratri has Aayush Sharma and Warina Hussain in lead roles and is helmed by Abhiraj Minawala. The film is produced by Salman Khan under the banner of Salman Khan Films.