- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rishi Kapoor's Message To Young Actors: Observation Is The Tool For Becoming Good Actor, Not Gymming
- Rishi Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor's Failures: If His One Film Flops Like Jagga Jasoos He Has No Work
- Has Ranbir Kapoor Stopped Believing In Love? Ready For Arranged Marriage? Rishi Kapoor Drops A Hint
- Rajma Chawal: Amyra Dastur's First Look Has 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Connection'!
- Rishi Kapoor Is Quite Reserved; Amitabh Bachchan Is Very Jovial: 102 Not Out Director Umesh Shukla
- Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's 102 Not Out Trailer Is Hilarious! Watch It Here
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi NO MORE! Rishi Kapoor Takes To Twitter To Lash Out At Media For This Reason
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- 102 Not Out TEASER: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's Quirky Bonding Leaves You With A Smile!
If Vijay Mallya was not enough, we got another bonanza in the form of a diamond trader Nirav Modi who fled the country after defaulting a loan of Rs 11,000 Crores to Punjab National Bank. When the common man has to suffer a lot after taking a minimum amount of loan, the biggies get the big share and enjoy their life even after defaulting it. A sad state of affair in the country!
Our very own Bollywood celebrities such as Rishi Kapoor, Richa Chadha, Atul Kasbekar, Vivek Agnihotri and Chetan Bhagat lashed out against jeweller Nirav Modi, politicians and the PNB for allowing all this to happen right under their nose. Check out their tweets below!
Richa Chadha blasted Nirav Modi and questions what exactly were the authorities doing as this fiasco happened right under their nose.
Rishi Kapoor tweeted out against the Nirav Modi scam saying there are lots of skeletons that would tumble out of the cupboards soon.
Film-maker Vivek Agnihotri pokes fun at the BJP for allowing scammers to flee the country so easily.
Now that's one funny tweet, folks! The common man has to deal with this every day of his life.
Rich Vs Poor SMS
The rich folks get a complete different SMS from the Government and the common man gets a different treatment altogether.
PNB At Fault
Chetan Bhagat calls out Punjab National Bank for their stupidity in giving out loans left and right.
This can surely be a Bollywood film someday, folks! Don't you think?
Finding Nemo Vs Finding NiMo
It looks like Finding Nemo has made less money than Finding NiMo. Lol!