TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Bollywood dancer Abhijeet Shinde, who has worked with celebs like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Ajay Devgn, has committed suicide. Shinde was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his residence. However, no suicide note has been found with the body.
"Shinde's wife had been living at her mother's place since the past three months. She was not allowing Shinde to meet their two-year-old daughter, which upset him badly. He had been depressed over the past few days," said a police officer to Mumbai Mirror.
"We registered an accidental death report and handed over the body to the deceased's family members after conducting a postmortem," said Ramesh Khade, senior inspector of Bhandup.
A note was also found at the spot that read money in his bank account should go to his daughter.