- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
Pakistani actor Adnan Siddiqui, who worked with Sridevi In Mom, revealed to Indian Express that Boney Kapoor is heartbroken and inconsolable after the death of his wife. He also said that Boney was crying like a baby when he met him
The actor added that he is very saddened for her daughters, Janhvi and Khushi. For the uninitiated, Adnan was also present at Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Boney Was Crying Like A Baby
At present, I'm in Dubai and, last night, I met Bonny-saab (Boney Kapoor). He was crying like a baby. The entire nation must be so sad. So are people in Pakistan. Just imagine: People from everywhere, Pakistan, America, the UK and other parts, have been sending me condolence messages.
She Was So Caring
For Sajal, Sridevi-sahiba was like a mother. Sajal's mother passed away during the filming of Mom. Sridevi consoled her saying: ‘I'm like your mother.' During the shoot, she took care of Sajal like her baby.
Sridevi Was So Excited About Janhvi's Debut
Today, I'm saddened for her daughters, Janhvi and Khushi. Sridevi was excited about Janhvi's debut and putting in a lot of effort to support her.
Sridevi Was Looking Gorgeous At Mohit's Wedding
Adnan further added, "Four days ago, I was at the wedding of Mohit Marwah (nephew of Bonny Kapoor and Sridevi). She was looking gorgeous. And who could believe that she would be no more in four days.''
I Want To Visit India For Her Funeral But..
I would really want to visit India for her funeral. But the unfortunate scenario between the two nations would not let us share the sorrow with each other, forget about happiness.
She Was Waiting For Me
On the day of the wedding, my flight landed at 12 in the night. I assumed I would be late for it. When called Boney-sahab, he insisted that I should go for the wedding. He added that Sridevi had not met me after the movie and was waiting for me.
Her Last Words To Me Were
Even as she greeted me warmly and later introduced me to her family, she said: "Itni der kardi aapne aane mein (You are so late)." Those words are still ringing my mind. Maybe that was her last goodbye.
Her Sudden Death Has Caused A Collective Grief
Sridevi's demise has not affected me alone; it has caused a collective grief. She celebrated life in her performances and we forever celebrate her. She will never be forgotten, no matter what.
She Ruled The Screen Like A Queen
For us, living in Pakistan, she was a heroine who ruled the screen like a queen. She was as loved in Pakistan as she was in India. Sajal Ali and I were the ones from Pakistan who knew her and the family well.