- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
Bollywood actress Sridevi was cremated with State honours in Mumbai on Wednesday (28 Feb). Her last rites were attended by stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan among others.
Sridevi's family is devastated with her sudden demise. As per a report in Deccan Chronicle, Boney Kapoor had planned a special surprise for the actress on her birthday.
Sridevi Returned Home In A Casket
Famous journalist Subhash K Jha writes, ''Bollywood's most vivacious dancing queen Sridevi returned home - in a casket. The family was waiting anxiously at Anil Kapoor's residence, which has temporarily become the mourning ground for the entire Kapoor family including the newly-weds, Mohit Marwah and his bride Antara.''
Boney Was Planning A Surprise For Sridevi
''However, Boney's surprise for his wife remains unfulfilled. Apparently, Sridevi wanted to move back into the family residence, which they had moved out of in Andheri, Mumbai, after a fire gutted their residence in 2013.''
The Shocking Incidents..
''The accident could have proved catastrophic for the family. But Boney, Sridevi and the two daughters were safe. This was just after a major road accident where Boney escaped unhurt. Boney was getting the place ready as a big surprise for Sridevi's birthday in August.''
Never Take Your Happiness For Granted
''I am lining up films to produce in the next two years - it's good. I suppose the fire and the road accident were God's ways of reminding me not to take my happiness for granted." Unfortunately, some wishes will now remain only wishes...''
Boney's Emotional Goodbye
Recently, Boney Kapoor posted an emotional note from Sridevi's account, "Losing a friend, wife and mother of two young daughters is a loss inexplicable in words. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my family, friends, colleagues and well-wishers and all of you countless fans of my Sridevi who have stood by us like rocks.''
We Have Tried To Face This Unbearable Loss
''I am blessed to have the support and love of Arjun and Anshula, who have been such pillars of strength for myself, Khushi and Janhvi. Together, as a family we have tried to face this unbearable loss."
She Was Everything To Us
For his beloved Sridevi, he wrote, "To the world she was their Chandni... the actor par excellence... their Sridevi... but to me she was my love, my friend, mother to our girls... my partner. To our daughters, she was their everything... their life. She was the axis around which our family ran."
Love & Respect Sridevi For..
''As we bid goodbye to my beloved wife and Khushi & Janhvi's mama, I have a sincere request. Please respect our need to grieve privately. If you need to talk of Sri, let it be of the special memories that connect each of you to her. She was and is an actor that is irreplaceable. Love and respect her for that.''
My Only Concern At This Time Is To Protect My Daughters
''The curtains never come down on an actor's life, because they shine of the silver screen forever. My only concern at this time is to protect my daughters and find a way to move forward without Sri.''
We Love Her Beyond Measure
''She was our life, our strength and the reason we always smiled. We love her beyond measure. Rest in peace, my love. Our lives will never be the same again. -Boney Kapoor"