- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Boney Kapoor Reprimands Jahnvi Kapoor For Her Statement On Madhubala; Was It Really Controversial?
Sridevi's sudden demise in February left the entire nation shocked! She passed away due to accidental drowning in the tub of a hotel bathroom in Dubai on February 24, 2018, and we're yet to come to terms with her death. Today (August 13, 2018) is her first birthday post her demise and Boney Kapoor says he misses Sridevi every single moment of his life.
Boney Kapoor spoke to Pinkvilla and said, "There are heroes and then there are legends, heroes get remembered but legends never die. Sri lives with us every day... not a minute goes by when we don't miss her."
On Sridevi's 55th birth anniversary, Bollywood Art Project is also building an 18-feet tall mural painting of Sridevi on a building wall on Chapel Road, Bandra, Mumbai. The project involves artists Ranjit Dahiya, Kunal Dahiya, Bidisha Biswas, Arushu and Richa. They will be recreating Sridevi's look from her hit film, Gurudev. Boney Kapoor also thanked the initiative and wrote, ".. thank u for this honour.. Boney, Jahnvi & Khushi."
Earlier as well, Boney Kapoor had spoken about 'life without Sridevi' and had said, "She was suddenly gone. These past months have been very difficult. Everything went on a freeze-pause in our lives. There were so many things left unsaid and undone.
Now I am finally picking up the pieces again trying to put my life together for my children's sake. There were things that were put on pause. I am trying to resume my life. I am yet to come to terms with the fact that she's gone forever."