TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
A few hours ago, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walked the red carpet for Cannes 2018 and left the entire nation drooling over her breathtakingly gorgeous pictures. The actress donned a Michael Cinco's gown with 20-foot long train and her butterfly inspired look received a lot of praise on social media.
Post walking the red carpet, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan slipped into a black pantsuit, looking like a boss lady and boy; we just can't take our eyes off her! Is this lady even real? If you think that we are exaggerating, you gotta check out her pictures yourself.
Beauty In Black!
Doesn't she look remarkably hot in this black pantsuit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan knows that her fans look forward to her Cannes' outfits and she makes sure that her each and every look is worth the wait.
The Worth It Show
Here's one screenshot of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in which she can be seen interacting with Hellen Mirren on ‘The Worth It' show.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is ruling our hearts since decades and yet again the the boss lady steals the show with utmost panache. The actress also got a surprise cake from L'Oreal as the brand is celebrating Aish's 15 years with L'Oreal.
Drop Your Thoughts In The Comments Section Below!
It's time for the comments, readers. Let us know how did you find this look of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Is it a ‘yay' or a ‘nay'? Hit the comments section below.
On a related note, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be next seen in Fanney Khan, which also casts Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao in the lead roles.