- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
- Lake Como: Pics Of Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding Destination Will Take Your Breath Away
- While Facing Trolls For Mulk, Anubhav Sinha Is Taking Inspiration From Deepika Padukone!
- Ex-lovers Katrina Kaif & Salman Khan To Follow Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone's Footsteps!
- Deepika Padukone Becomes The First B-Town Celebrity To Make It To The A-List Area At Madame Tussauds
- After Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Madame Tussauds: Deepika Padukone To Join Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Big B & Others In London
Deepika Padukone has been treating her fans with versatile styles ever since she touched down in the French Riveria. The actress has been upping her fashion ante with each appearance. Interestingly, she has been playing around cleverly with the 'cape' style.
The actress who marked her debut at Cannes last year in a stunning emerald green one-shoulder cape gown has returned to the International Film Festival with her Superwoman cape.
From her uber cool airport spotting to her chilled out casual avatar or her rendezvous with floral prints and her stunning mesh white gown, Deepika has been grabbing eyeballs with every appearance. Here's a look at Bollywood's leading lady winning hearts with her stunning capes-
We Are All Hearts!
Last night, Deepika looked drop dead gorgeous in a mesh white cape gown by Zuhair Murad. With side swept hair, nude makeup and delicate diamond jewellery, she looked ready to cast her spell at the French Riviera.
Even before people could get over her stunning Red carpet look, Deepika ended the day by donning yet another easy breezy floral cape gown.
Hot, Hot, Hot
Last year, Deepika's second red carpet appearance at the Cannes saw her make a bold statement with a bottle green one-sided cape gown which had a thigh-high slit to add the oomph.
A while ago, Deepika shared this picture on her Instagram page and captioned it as, "strike a pose!✌🏽 #Cannes2018
Deepika's outing at the Met Gala and Cannes received a thumbs up from netizens, a testimony of which was seen on social media as DEEPIKA AT MET, #DeepikaAtCannes witnessed a strong India trend and well as global trends on the social networking platform.
It only takes a glimpse of Deepika Padukone to get her trending, and her latest International outings is proving to be a treat for fans. Now we can't wait to watch what she has in store for us tonight at the red carpet.