- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Sonam Kapoor WOWS As A BRIDE On Her Wedding Day: Bachchans, Kareena With Taimur Arrive At The Venue
- Veere Di Wedding Song Tareefan Is Out! Sonam Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Look Hip N' Happening!
- What Irked Sonam Kapoor So Bad That She Ended Up Comparing Kareena Kapoor With EX Shahid Kapoor?
- Veere Di Wedding Trailer Is So Vibrant, Extravagant & Larger Than Life! Watch It Here
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Move To London After Wedding? The Couple Buy A House In The UK
- Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor & Swara Bhaskar Kill It In Veere Di Wedding Song Shoot!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I Always Wanted To Be An Actor, So I Can't Imagine Life Without Acting
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
- Kangana Ranaut Takes A MAJOR DIG At Deepika Padukone & Kareena Kapoor Over Their OBSCENE Item Songs
- Kareena Kapoor Had A Blast With Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora & Karan Johar On Easter!
- Who Is The RUDEST Bollywood ACTRESS? Here's What Fans Said AFTER MEETING Katrina, Kareena & Kajol
After a short hiatus, the charming Kareena Kapoor Khan will be seen back on the big screen in Veere Di Wedding alongside Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania.
There were rumors about a 'catfight' brewing Sonam and Kareena on the sets. While Sonam had slammed these reports, recently her co-star Kareena too while speaking to Bollywoodlife set the record straight...
Here's What Bebo Had To Say About The Alleged Catfights On The Sets
"That is just a myth. We all are friends. Rhea (Kapoor) is a very good friend of mine. The whole idea of the film was to show the story of four friends. It was so much fun and inspiring and even the film was shot with a lot of fun."
Kareena Is Hopeful That People Will Enjoy The Film
She was further quoted as saying, " It comes on June 1 and it is a summer watch. It is an exciting story about four friends. Also, there are two female producers onboard and that is also exciting. It's a different time in the industry as people are watching more women-centric films. This is a lot more fun and nothing serious. Hopefully, people will enjoy it."
Sonam Too Had Slammed Catfight Rumours
A few months back, the actress had taken to Twitter to clear the air and slammed a leading website for the rumours. She had written, " Dear websites, you can put out as many 'blind items' (a.k.a gossip you were too lazy to fact check) as you like pitting women against each other, it may get you clicks but it won't be the truth."
Here's What Sonam Had Said About Working With Kareena
"We will continue be actual friends and try and make a kick ass movie and prove that women can work with each other, get along and have a blast." Now, that's like a boss lady!
Kareena Says Her Journey In Bollywood Has Been Enriching
She was quoted as saying, " It's been honorable and I would say enriching. It has been 18 years and still counting. I hope to work for another two decades."
Veere Di Wedding Is Not A 'Quintessential' Bollywood Romance
A TOI report quoted her as saying, "It's a different kind of movie. It's a story of four friends. It's not the typical boy-meets-girl romance which I think I've done so much of. So I thought this should be different." "It's a small film, made by women. The producers are women-Rhea (Kapoor) and Ekta (Kapoor). I think it's a special film and people will appreciate it."
Bebo Credits Her Confidence To Her 18 Year Old Career
"I think I have always carved a place for myself. Times change, generations change, people come and go. But I think it's maybe because of my confidence. It's in the way one carries themselves. That's very important," the actress signed off.