TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Thugs Of Hindostan starring Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Katrina Kaif, has arrived at the theatres today. As the first half of the film gets over, movie critics including Rajeev Masand and Taran Adarsh have given their short review and it's anything but good. Going by their reaction, one can assume that the film is going to be 'yet-another disaster' and many fans are also comparing the film to Hrithik Roshan's flop movie, Mohenjo Daro. Check out what the movie critics have to say..
Taran Adarsh thrashes the movie for its bad screenplay, poor direction and formula-ridden plot.
'A King-Sized Disappointment'
It's pretty clear that the movie might do wonders at the box-office during its first weekend but might face less number of footfalls during weekdays!
Rajeev Masand's tweet on Thugs Of Hindostan speaks volumes about the film and it's every bit negative.
While the stars of the film is being praised for their performance, the story of the film played the role of 'villain'.
Film critic & trade analyt Shiva Satyam calls Thugs Of Hindostan a 'torture of three hours', while criticizing the movie.
Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan try to save the movie but they remain as caricatures.
Businesses Prediction 180-200 Crore
Trade analyst Shiva Satyam also predicted that movie won't cross more than Rs 200 crore at the box-office owing to the negative reviews!