TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
You will be left red-faced when you will learn about the shocking incident that took place on the sets of Housefull 4. ANI has reported a news that a female dancer has been molested on the sets of Housefull 4, while actors including Akshay Kumar and Riteish Deshmukh were present on the sets of the film.
Here's What Happened...
ANI tweeted, "Mumbai: A female junior artist was allegedly molested by a man, who was among six men who were manhandling another junior artist, at the sets of film Housefull 4 at Chitrakoot studio, last night. FIR has been registered."
Akshay & Riteish Were Present On The Sets
As reported by Pinkvilla, the woman, who filed a complaint against the molesters for misbehaving with her, also mentioned that actors including Akshay Kumar and Riteish Deshmukh were present on the sets.
The Woman Narrates The Horrific Incident
"I was sitting with a colleague when suddenly two men Pawan Shetty, Sagar and four others came and tried to take away my colleague forcefully. They also threatened and I tried to stop them. Shetty started pushing me and touched my private parts. I've filed a molestation case. I want him behind bars."
Here's How Akshay Reacted
The woman, who has filed the FIR against Pawan Shetty and Sagar also mentioned that it was Akshay Kumar, who asked her to complain to the police.
Here's How The Netizens Reacted To The News
Ajit Mishra @Ajit_Mishra: Sajid Khan Chala gaya movie se par lagta hai apne chele movie set pe he chhood gaya. Who is this molester Shetty? [sic]
Sujit @Sujitbombay : More action needed. [sic]