- Mithun Chakraborty's Son Mahaakshay Chakraborty MARRIES Madalsa Sharma [FIRST WEDDING PIC OUT]
- Despite The Rape Charges, Mithun Chakraborty's Son Mimoh To Marry Madalsa Sharma Today!
- Mithun Chakraborty’s Son Mimoh's Wedding Cancelled! Police Arrive To Investigate Rape Charges
- Mithun Chakraborty's Son Mahaakshay Drugged The Victim & Forced Himself Upon Her, Claims Lawyer!
- SHOCKING! Mithun Chakraborty's Son Mahaakshay Accused Of Rape, FIR Filed Against Him In Rohini Court
- Mithun Chakraborty’s Son Mimoh To Marry Madalsa Sharma On July 7
The internet can make anyone famous overnight and the same happened to a man named Sanjeev Shrivastava, who became an overnight sensation after he danced to the Govinda's song 'Aap Ke Aa Jane Se' at a wedding. His videos were shared across all the social-media platforms and the netizens even nicknamed him as the 'Dancing Uncle'. Even our very own Bollywood celebrities such as Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma, Arjun Kapoor and Raveena Tandon appreciated his dancing skills, as he took over everyone's newsfeed by a storm.
Now, the most-loved 'Dancing Uncle' is back again with a new video, and this time he's shaking a leg for Mithun Chakraborty's song 'Julie Julie' and even his wife can be seen dancing along with him in the video. The crowd present at the venue in the video can be heard whistling and cheering at his unusual and amazing moves. Watch the video below...
So amazing, right? The video shows the 'dancing uncle' flaunting his moves from Hrithik Roshan's dance steps to Raj Kapoor's antics. Sanjeev Shrivastava aka dancing uncle, who is a professor from Madhya Pradesh, is winning the hearts of people all across the country and we wonder to which song would he dance to next. Now that Ganesh Chaturti is around the corner, we hope he will be back with a bang!
Also, Govinda had praised 'dancing uncle' previously on his Instagram handle and said, "Such an amazing moment filled with so much energy and dance. It gives me immense happiness to see people like Sanjeev Shrivastava who spread so much love and zest and it also motivates me and fills me up with more energy to do what I love the most, ENTERTAINING PEOPLE and creating a place in their hearts."