TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The internet can make anyone famous overnight and the same happened to a man named Sanjeev Shrivastava, who became an overnight sensation after he danced to the Govinda's song 'Aap Ke Aa Jane Se' at a wedding. His videos were shared across all the social-media platforms and the netizens even nicknamed him as the 'Dancing Uncle'. Even our very own Bollywood celebrities such as Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma, Arjun Kapoor and Raveena Tandon appreciated his dancing skills, as he took over everyone's newsfeed by a storm.
Now, the most-loved 'Dancing Uncle' is back again with a new video, and this time he's shaking a leg for Mithun Chakraborty's song 'Julie Julie' and even his wife can be seen dancing along with him in the video. The crowd present at the venue in the video can be heard whistling and cheering at his unusual and amazing moves. Watch the video below...
So amazing, right? The video shows the 'dancing uncle' flaunting his moves from Hrithik Roshan's dance steps to Raj Kapoor's antics. Sanjeev Shrivastava aka dancing uncle, who is a professor from Madhya Pradesh, is winning the hearts of people all across the country and we wonder to which song would he dance to next. Now that Ganesh Chaturti is around the corner, we hope he will be back with a bang!
Also, Govinda had praised 'dancing uncle' previously on his Instagram handle and said, "Such an amazing moment filled with so much energy and dance. It gives me immense happiness to see people like Sanjeev Shrivastava who spread so much love and zest and it also motivates me and fills me up with more energy to do what I love the most, ENTERTAINING PEOPLE and creating a place in their hearts."