- Deepika Padukone Corrects A Headline Which Mentions Her Sister Anisha As The 'Other Padukone'
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone...ufff these two never fail to make us go all 'aww' over their cute romance. From posting lovey-dovey comments on each other's social media posts to speaking adorable things about each other in interviews, the lovebirds give us some serious relationship goals time and again. While we often see Ranveer dropping adorable (and sometimes even cheesy) comments on Deepika's posts, this time it was his lady love's turn to surprise him.
Ranveer Singh who turned a year older yesterday received a special birthday message from Deepika and we bet you would say it's cute as a button. Check it out right away here-
A post shared by Layan 🇰🇼 (@deepikapadukone_arabfc) on Jul 6, 2018 at 7:15am PDT
Love Makes You Do Such Cute Things!
Deepika shared a super cute video of her breaking into groovy dance to wish Ranveer on his birthday. She posted the video on her Instagram stories and captioned it as, "Hey hottie (@ranveersingh), it's your birthday," she wrote with a boomerang video of her dancing in front of a colourful jukebox in a dark room."
Ranveer Is A Lucky Man
Well, after watching this video, we are pretty sure Ranveer must have broke into a 'happy dance' too. What do you think folks?
Wedding Bells Ringing For The Couple Soon?
Lately, the tinsel town is abuzz with reports that Ranveer- Deepika might get hitched in the month of December. When Deepika was quizzed about these speculations in an interview with Evening Standard, the actress remained tight-lipped and instead quipped, "I try and keep it separate as much as possible, but I don't try to fight or control the speculation.'
Coming Back To Ranveer Singh
Rohit Shetty shared a new still from his upcoming film Simmba to wish the birthday boy. He captioned it as, "Straight. Simple. Honest. Hard Working and Pure at Heart. Be the way you are. God bless you with loads and loads of Success, Good Health and Happiness. Lots of Love to you my little Brother."
Ranveer Gets A Sweet Surprise On 'Simmba' Sets
Five hundred members of 'Simmba' unit and fans broke into the birthday song as the actor reported at work for the midnight shift in Hyderabad. They celebrated his birthday with a custom-made Nutella cake - Ranveer's favourite sweet treat - as well as fireworks.
He Was Overwhelmed
A source told Mumbai Mirror, "Ranveer was called on set to give a shot. As he walked out of his vanity van, he realised that the entire crew was present to celebrate his birthday. He was overwhelmed."
Check out the sneak-peek from Ranveer's birthday celebrations on Simmba sets here-
A post shared by Ranveerian's (@ll._ranveerian_.ll) on Jul 6, 2018 at 2:19am PDT