TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Bollywood's leading lady Deepika Padukone celebrated the tremendous box office and critical response garnered by her latest magnum opus Padmaavat while feasting on Rajasthani thali.
Ever since the release of Padmaavat film critics from across the country have been showering Deepika with the choicest praises.
In addition to critics, the actress also has been receiving love and appreciation from audience across quarters, a testimony of which was seen on social media with Deepika fans stepping out in large numbers to watch the first-day first show of Padmaavat.
To mark the phenomenal success of the film, the stunning actress hosted a dinner for her near and dear ones from media. Check out the pictures here...
Everyone got a piece of Rani Sa as Deepika got into a candid conversation while feasting over the Rajasthani thali. "To make up for the Rajasthani food that I never got to eat when shooting Padmaavat," the actress said flaunting her dimpled smile.
She further revealed that the best compliment she received for her performance as Padmavati came from Javed Akhtar Saab who told her, 'This is my Mother India!' Sanjay (Leela Bhansali) Sir and I just bowed. We were humbled."
Speaking about her parents' reaction to the film, Deepika said, "We always FaceTime each other after my films release and this time I could see from their expressions that they were overwhelmed - they just couldn't believe what they had seen. I could tell that they were stunned. They were asking themselves, 'Is this really our daughter?'
All the love and appreciation from fans and audience has resulted in Deepika's Padmaavat witnessing exceptional opening inspite of protest.
The success of the film and the love garnered by the audiences has Deepika feasting over Marwadi cuisines.
The initial reviews cant stop raving about Deepika Padukone's power-packed performance in the film. The epitome of beauty expressed grace, valor and sacrifice all through her eyes winning hearts of the audience.