- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
Deepika Padukone's wedding rumours have become the talk of town. Remember how Facebook/Instagram/Twitter were inundated with the wedding pictures of Anushka Sharma, when she tied knot with Virat Kohli? There's no denying that Deepika-Ranveer's wedding will create less buzz.
Earlier reports suggested that Deepika and Ranveer will have a destination wedding and it will be a private affair. "It will be an extremely private, traditional Hindu ceremony with the couple tying the knot in the presence of only close friends and family. The couple is still deciding if they want a reception to follow."
While talking to Anupama Chopra, Deepika reacts to all the buzz around her marriage and here's what she has to say..
Deepika Can See Herself As A Working Wife
Speaking about her marriage, Deepika said, "It's too much a part of my life for me to say I can walk away from it. But I think that home, family, parents, marriage is very important for me.
Today I can see my self as a working wife or mother. I think I'd drive every body around me mad if I didn't work."
Will Deepika Tie Knot In August?
As per sources, their families have shortlisted four auspicious dates from August to December. Deepika also chit-chatted with Rajeev Masand and said marriage is every girl's dream and she is no different.
"When it is time, I'll know that it is the right time. I think as an institution, it is extremely important."
'Marriage Is Important'
"That's the way I have been brought up. It is extremely important for me to see myself like that. It is every girl's dream. I have always followed my instinct and I know that I will feel it when I am ready and when it's meant to happen."
Does Speculation About Her Wedding Bother Her?
Deepika Padukone rather gave a sassy reply and said, "No, because it's 4th time engaged and 5th time married off, so it doesn't surprise me anymore."
Deepika On Her Life After Padmaavat
Deepika was quoted as saying, "I'm helping my parents complete their home. I'm putting my own house in order - I love doing that. I was setting up my office. It was year end so I was busy closing accounts. So just some paperwork, a little printing, stapling and emailing - I love doing that."
Deepika On Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani 2
Deepika also revealed that she would love doing a film which is fun and light also said, "I can't tell you how many people have said, can you do another Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani?"
But people aren't making that many love stories any more. Everyone is making sports biopics. I want to do something fun and light - that's my brief! And that hasn't come as yet."
Deepika On Handling Success
Deepika Padukone's last film, Padmaavat earned 300 Crores and now she is touted as one of the most bankable actresses of the B-town. When asked how she handles her success, here's what Dippy said:
"It's important to keep reminding yourself of why you are here and who are those people and what are those decisions that helped you get here. If I had to sum it up in one line - it is to not forget my roots. I mean that in so many ways."
Did You Know Deepika Was 'Camera Shy'?
"I'm still shy. I'm just better equipped to handle it. But I'm inherently shy and awkward. I think the mistake that I made earlier is that the fact that I was shy off screen, I'd bring it on screen too.
I think directors who realised that and understood how to break it, they did. But on my own I think I was able to change it in Cocktail."