- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Deepika Padukone & Katrina Kaif are anything but friends and the reason is the one and only Ranbir Kapoor! But now that Ranbir Kapoor is out of Katrina's life and apparently dating Alia Bhatt, it seems Deepika Padukone is ready to extend an olive branch to Kat! Wondering why we would say so? Yesterday (July 16, 2018) Katrina turned a year older and shared a picture on her special day. While many celebs posted a wish for the actress, what grabbed everyone's attention was the comment by Deepika Padukone!
Yes, you heard it right. Deepika not only wished Katrina on her birthday but left a sweet comment on her Instagram page, leaving all the fans happy!
Here's What Deepika Wrote On Katrina's Picture...
Deepika Padukone commented on Katrina's latest picture saying, "Happy birthday! Wishing you good health and happiness always," - (sic) followed by a heart emoticon. Sweet, we say!
We wonder if Ranbir would be happy to learn that Deepika & Katrina are trying to end their cold war or be worried about the same!
Also See, Here's How Other Celebs Wished Katrina
Katrina Kaif's Zero co-star, Shahrukh Khan had a surprise for Katrina Kaif on her special day. The Superstar shared her first look from Zero and captioned it as saying, "There are so many lovely pictures of her, but this one speaks to me beyond my friends beauty....hope u all also give it love. @katrinakaif." - (sic)
Arjun's Wish Was Filled With Love
He wrote, "Happy birthday fellow cancerian @katrinakaif from then to now, u have been my partner in crime (the kind we don't discuss on social media) hope u have a good one, smile more, be happy & keep kickin ass cause ur good at it...#katrinakahappybirthday !!!
Ps - we still gotta do that film together...#justsaying." - (sic)
Sonam Kapoor also wished Katrina Kaif through her Instagram story and they are looking so gorgeous in this picture.
Alia Wished Katrina Too!
While fans are quite unsure about Katrina-Alia's 'best friendship', Alia made sure to wish the actress through her Instagram page amid all the awkwardness caused by her affair with Ranbir Kapoor.
Parineeti & Shraddha Wished Katrina Too!
Among other celebs, Shraddha Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra wished the actress too by sharing throwback pictures with her.
Anushka's Wish For Katrina
Katrina Kaif's Zero co-star, Anushka Sharma also shared her first look from Zero and wished the actress saying, "Happy happpyy birthday @katrinakaif ... You're going to wow everyone in #Zero.. Have a great year." - (sic)