- Deepika Padukone Corrects A Headline Which Mentions Her Sister Anisha As The 'Other Padukone'
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
2018 is the year of B-town love birds! First, Sonam Kapoor tied knot with Aanand Ahuja, then Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi got secretly married and recently, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas made their engagement official and hush hush suggest that Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are also all set to join the bandwagon. Recently, Deepika was spotted at an event titled 'Finding Beauty in Imperfection', organised by FICCI Ladies Organisation (FLO).
Everything was going smooth until a reporter rubbed up Deepika the wrong side by asking about her marriage and what happened next, left everyone surprised.
Deepika Lost Her Temper
Deepika not only refused to answer anything about her wedding but also slammed the reporter for asking ‘insensitive' question. She said, "I am certainly not answering this question. It's an extremely insensitive question to ask at an event like this."
At The Same Event, Deepika Urged Women To Take Care Of Themselves Without Feeling ‘Guilty’
"I think women have a tendency of feeling a lot of guilt when they are playing different roles. They are always trying to be perfect. I feel it's important to take out time for yourself and do that without guilt.
Women are constantly worrying about doing something for somebody else. It is really okay to take some time out for yourselves," said Deepika.
Deepika Also Urged People To Share Their Battle With Depression
Deepika, who opened up about her battle with depression four years ago, said people should not shy away from sharing their stories as it helps and motivates others suffering from the same problem.
"Be honest and authentic. These are the two things that I learnt. When we talk about honesty about our thoughts and feelings, it's not like we have to tell the whole world. I did it for a different reason.
Deepika Shared That She Did The Same So That She Can Save Some Lives
"I did it because I wanted to help other people and save some lives. In our own little way, if we can be honest by sharing our thoughts and feelings with the people around us, itself makes you feel so much lighter and better," she said.
‘Be Authentic’, Says Deepika
Deepika said rather than trying to be what others expect from you, people should focus on being authentic to themselves.
"I think being authentic. There is always pressure to fit into certain mold and impress certain people and to live up to other people's expectation. I personally like to believe that it always more comforting and more rewarding when you are authentic to who you are your personality, your thoughts and emotions."