TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan starred in the movie Piku, which released in 2013 and the movie ended up being a hit at the box office and everyone loved their on-screen chemistry. The duo were all set to star together once again in Vishal Bhardwaj's directorial, which was based on the life of gangster Sapna Didi, but fate had other plans, as Irrfan Khan got diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumour and Deepika Padukone was down with severe back pain. Due to this, the movie did not go on floors.
Vishal Bhardwaj had confirmed that the movie will go on floors only after both Irrfan and Deepika are well and tweeted, "Pushing back film by a few months, @irrfank down with jaundice and @deepikapadukone with resurfaced back issue caused during Padmaavat." However, during an interview with the Indian Express, Deepika Padukone opened up about Irrfan Khan's health by saying that she's not shocked anymore, as she knows the fact that life is fragile and anything can happen to anyone.
I'm Fond Of Irrfan Khan, Says Deepika Padukone
"Forget the actor part, for me, Irrfan is someone I'm extremely fond of as a person. I can't say it was expected, but neither was it a shock."
Life Is Fragile!
"I myself have been through certain experiences in the past, and it has taught me that life is fragile. Anything can happen to anyone."
Deepika Wishes Irrfan A Speedy Recovery
"Nothing shocks or alarms me anymore, but I do wish him good health and a speedy recovery," the Padmaavat actress summed it up.
Wishing Irrfan Khan The Best
Not just Deepika Padukone, a lot of Bollywood stars and other celebrities alike have wished Irrfan Khan a speedy recovery and his fans are eagerly waiting for him to come back and start working on movies. Here's wishing the actor a speedy recovery and we hope he's back with a bang soon. Get well soon, Irrfan!