- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan starred in the movie Piku, which released in 2013 and the movie ended up being a hit at the box office and everyone loved their on-screen chemistry. The duo were all set to star together once again in Vishal Bhardwaj's directorial, which was based on the life of gangster Sapna Didi, but fate had other plans, as Irrfan Khan got diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumour and Deepika Padukone was down with severe back pain. Due to this, the movie did not go on floors.
Vishal Bhardwaj had confirmed that the movie will go on floors only after both Irrfan and Deepika are well and tweeted, "Pushing back film by a few months, @irrfank down with jaundice and @deepikapadukone with resurfaced back issue caused during Padmaavat." However, during an interview with the Indian Express, Deepika Padukone opened up about Irrfan Khan's health by saying that she's not shocked anymore, as she knows the fact that life is fragile and anything can happen to anyone.
I'm Fond Of Irrfan Khan, Says Deepika Padukone
"Forget the actor part, for me, Irrfan is someone I'm extremely fond of as a person. I can't say it was expected, but neither was it a shock."
Life Is Fragile!
"I myself have been through certain experiences in the past, and it has taught me that life is fragile. Anything can happen to anyone."
Deepika Wishes Irrfan A Speedy Recovery
"Nothing shocks or alarms me anymore, but I do wish him good health and a speedy recovery," the Padmaavat actress summed it up.
Wishing Irrfan Khan The Best
Not just Deepika Padukone, a lot of Bollywood stars and other celebrities alike have wished Irrfan Khan a speedy recovery and his fans are eagerly waiting for him to come back and start working on movies. Here's wishing the actor a speedy recovery and we hope he's back with a bang soon. Get well soon, Irrfan!