- Ganesh Visarjan At RK Studios: Ranbir Kapoor Steps Out With Rishi, Randhir & Rajiv Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
Bollywood diva Deepika Padukone did not sign any film post Padmaavat but even after that her star power still remains intact. In a recent interview with Elle magazine, the actress opened up about her life, her relationship and why she took a break from Bollywood. The interesting part is along with Elle, Farah Khan too interviewed her for this month's issue. When Farah said that she is amazed by how clear Deepika is about what she wants to do in her life, Deepika said, "Irrespective of whether it's the unanimous opinion.''
I Am Fully Ruled By My Heart
Farah then questioned, "Do you feel that way about your love life also? Deepika replied, "My mother feels not. I wouldn't say impulsive. But I am extremely emotional. I'm fully ruled by my heart. I couldn't be happier with where I am in my life, professionally or personally. I'm not missing anything."
On Taking A Sabbatical
"Because I feel like - and I like the word you used, brave - there always seems to be this pressure on women, especially in film, to do everything now, make hay while the sun shines..." Deepika further said, "And I think, somewhere, I got fed up with people telling me that. I don't look at my career like that."
This Break Is Important
"The perception that it is short-lived, so you have to make the most of it. If you're looking at a career in the long run, it's important to replenish emotionally, and that's why this break is important."
Ranbir Was The First Person Who Had The Guts To Tell This To Me
When Farah Khan asked her if she is a tease and Deepika replied back , "That's what Ranbir Kapoor says. He's the first person who had the guts to tell me that to my face."
Ranbir had said during the promotions of their film, Tamasha that Deepika is a flirt. He had told the daily, ''I don't like the fact that Deepika is a flirt. That she is working too much and should not burn herself out. She should take more holidays and breaks and should reserve herself, which she has started doing now."
Pic Source - Elle Magazine