- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
To protect their privacy on their wedding day, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are going to big lengths, as latest reports state that the couple has requested the guests not to carry a mobile phone inside their wedding venue, as they want to keep their special day as private as possible and away from the glaring eyes of the media world. DNA quoted a source by saying that only Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will share a few pictures on their social media handles, so that their fans can enjoy, but the guests can't do that.
"They have asked guests to not bring their cell phones to the ceremony. Considering the fact that it will be a destination wedding, there will be fewer people and all the arrangements will be in place. While the two, in all likelihood, will share pictures with their fans eventually, they hope this step will help them guard their privacy," the source said to DNA.
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will have a destination wedding in Italy and the location is Lake Como. The upscale destination has a touch of the Renaissance architecture with a backdrop that is breathtaking.
Wedding On November 20, 2018?
Reports state that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's wedding will be held on November 20, 2018, but no official confirmation has been given out by the couple yet.
Invited Their BFF's Already
While Deepika Padukone has already invited her best friend Shahrukh Khan for her wedding in Italy, Ranveer Singh has invited his BFF Arjun Kapoor too.
Deepika Padukone and her family members were spotted shopping in Mumbai several times and we hope that they'll break the good news at the earliest!