- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
Reports are doing the rounds that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are all set to tie the knot by the end of 2018 and their wedding preparations are already in full swing. Sources claim that Deepika has already started her wedding shopping and was spotted with her sister Anisha Padukone and mother Ujjala at various shopping hot spots.
The families have already shortlisted four auspicious dates to the wedding and might soon go public about the good news. Mumbai Mirror quoted a source as saying, "It will be an extremely private, traditional Hindu ceremony with the couple tying the knot in the presence of only close friends and family. The couple is still deciding if they want a reception to follow."
Cleared All Work Schedules Ahead Of Time
Sources claim that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh have cleared all work schedules ahead of time and will also not take up any new work during the end of 2018 as they want to be free during their wedding time.
Family Meeting In Mumbai
Reports claim that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's parents met at Ranveer's Bandra apartment in Mumbai a week before the release of Padmaavat and gave their nod for the wedding.
Exchange Of Gifts!
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's parents exchanged gifts and jewellery and Ranveer's parents also included a Sabyasachi sari for the actress.
Indian & Foreign Reception
It is reported that the couple have planned for a reception in India and also at a foreign destination. As per sources, the duo will host receptions at two cities in the country.
As per Mumbai Mirror, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh will tie the knot sometime between September and December 2018.
Wait & Watch
However, none of these reports have been confirmed by Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh and we'll have to wait and watch for an official statement from the couple.