TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
We all know who came between Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor back in the days, when they were dating. It was none other than Katrina Kaif and ever since, these two leading divas of the B-town, have been sharing cold vibes with each other.
Interestingly, recently, when Deepika Padukone arrived in a chat show 'BFFs with Vogue', along with her sister Anisha Padukone, she gave a blatant reply about her wedding and it revolves around inviting Katrina Kaif to the same!
Will Deepika Invite Katrina To Her Wedding?
When Neha Dhupia asked this question to Deepika, she made sure to not sugar-coat her reply and blatantly said ‘No' and we all know why!
Anisha Made A Funny Revelation About Deepika
At the same chat show, Anisha made a funny revelation about her sister and said, "You've to imagine this visual of mine. It's about seven in the morning and we're just about to waking up."
"I'm still tossing and turning.. She gets up and her pyjamas complete fell down."
Anisha Left Us All In Splits..
She further added, "And instead of picking them up, she turns to me to see whether I'm awake. And the minute she looks at me, she picks them up and goes running to the loo."
"I was like, for all the grace and poise, this is what people need to see. This is the real you."
Deepika On How Much She Was Paid For Padmaavat?
Deepika rather gave a classy reply to this question and said, "I can't. We don't share numbers. My parent raised me right."
Deepika On ‘Fixed’ Award Culture..
Nowadays, almost all awards are fixed and pre-determined. When Neha Dhupia asked Deepika, "What's an award she knew she was going to ger beforehand?" she told, "Lots.. Stardust Awards.. Screen Awards."
Coming Back To Deepika-Katrina’s Catfight..
Back in 2011, in an interview with an entertainment portal, Ranbir had confirmed that he cheated Deepika for Katrina and had said, "Yes, I have cheated, out of immaturity, out of inexperience, out of taking advantage of certain temptations, out of callousness."
Ranbir Had Further Added..
"You realise it now, when you grow up and you value it more why be in a relationship, why be committed to someone when you cannot be committed?"
On the work front, Deepika Padukone is in happy space as his latest film, Padmaavat is doing wonders at the box-office and all set to enter Rs 100 Crore club.