- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
When it comes to Deepika Padukone, you know she's always got something to make your day. An epitome of grace and beauty, the dimpled actress recently graced the cover of London's Evening Standard magazine wherein she opened up about many things including depression, childhood, #MeToo campaign, marriage and sexism in the film industry.
In the BTS shoot of the magazine cover, Deepika dressed in a white attire played pictorial. In a unique interview, the 'Padmaavat' actress spilled the beans about herself and her likes. Deepika shared a fun interaction where she is seen drawing to give out answers to questions-
Deepika Reveals Her Favorite Animal
Sharing that her favourite animal is a Lioness for the fearless nature of the being, Deepika is seen trying her hand at drawing to express.
The Lol Moment
The Bollywood's leading lady is also seen bursting into splits as she tries to make a self portrait, struggling to get a perfect hair puff.
Deepika Gets Candid
The gorgeous actress is seen giving viewers a visual treat by scribbling down her favorite food - rice to her favorite emoji to confessing to be a cleanliness freak.
The Cheesiest Pick-Up Line
Further, Deepika is also seen sharing the cheesiest pick up line that was ever used on her. Curled up comfortably on her seat, Bollywood's highest paid actress is seen winning hearts in her candid avatar.
On The Personal Front
Rumors are rife that Deepika might tie the knot with her beau Ranveer Singh in November this year. Reacting to these reports, the actress was recently quoted as saying, "I try and keep it separate as much as possible, but I don't try to fight or control the speculation."
Known to be one of the most down to earth celebrities, Deepika Padukone has many achievements to her credit.
From spearheading 2018's 300cr magnum opus Padmaavat, to being named the most Influential person by Time magazine to being recognized by Variety under the International women's impact report to being titled India's biggest asset by London based Evening Standard, Deepika has been conquering across the globe.
With a social media fandom of more than 75 million, Deepika commands hearts of netizens and is also the most followed Asian Woman on Twitter. After being a visual delight on the big screens with her films, Deepika has given this adorable treat to her fans.
Check out the video here-