- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Deepika Padukone On Biopics: I Feel Like There Are Too Many Being Made!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
Ranveer Singh, who has always been a close friend and one of the best co-stars to Deepika Padukone, spills beans about the beautiful actress.
Ahead of the release of her magnum opus' release Bollywood's leading lady featured on the cover of Open Magazine. Throwing light on unknown facts about the actress, the magazine quotes some of the closest people in Deepika's life.
Decoding the career and the personal life of the actress, the magazine also highlights the remarkable journey of Deepika Padukone and mentions quotes of her Padmaavat co-star Ranveer Singh.
Deepika Wasn’t Perfect
And... Perfection is not what she is looking to achieve. But her success is consistent and that is not something anyone else has managed to achieve.
Her co-actor and partner Ranveer Singh, who has known her for years now, remembers a girl who would once stretch herself to a limit that almost broke her.
Deepika Is Hardworking
"She is immensely hard-working, but now she has learned to choose the jobs she does and balance them out," he says.
Here's Why Ranveer Calls Deepika 'Hardworking'
"There was a point she was clocking in three shifts a day. She was promoting Chennai Express, then shooting scenes with me for Ram-Leela and then rehearsing for a song at night, till she could barely stand.
When things are going for you and you have to take your foot off the pedal, it's not an easy decision to make. But she did that."
'Deepika Isn't Afraid Of Exposing Her Weakness'
"It took her a while, but she is someone who will ask for help if needed. It's a very humane quality and that makes her real" Ranveer Singh adds.
Within six months of this, Deepika came out with her experience of battling depression.
This was at a point in her career where she was already way ahead of her peers and being hailed at the top of her game. But it didn't stop her from talking about an issue that, even today, is in dire need of de-stigmatization.
"She isn't afraid of exposing her weaknesses. It took her a while, but she is someone who will ask for help if needed. It's a very humane quality, and that makes her real," says Ranveer Singh, who has known her through her toughest times.
Deepika is more than her movies. She is the kind of person who will read out her father's letter on an awards platform and cry her heart out when she feels like it.
A letter her father Prakash Padukone wrote her and her sister says this: "You are in a world where there is a lot happening, but I hope you are the game-changer in it. Strive to generate positivity around you even though you are too small a player to affect a big change."
Deepika has been a game-changer and continues to be. "She runs her own show," Ranveer Singh says, summing her up beautifully.
In time for the release of Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat, Open Magazine's cover story celebrates the larger than life inspiring story of Deepika Padukone.