TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh are one of the most loved couples of the B-town and recently the actress was heard singing praises about her equation with Ranveer!
She was quoted as saying, "I think its couple of things. It is first of all with the characters that we have been given. Be it 'Ram Leela', 'Bajirao Mastani' and I can't say the same about 'Padmaavat'."
"But I think it is about the characters that allow us and give us the room to play it in a way that it allows the chemistry to be seen on the screen."
She further added, "Then of course, its the director that kind of extract that from us but I would also give the two of us as an actor's some amount of credit for that."
"As I don't think you can create chemistry if you don't trust and I think its extremely important to trust the people that you work with. Ranveer and I have that equation as an actor where we can just blindly trust each other."
Recently, Ranveer was also heard thanking Deepika for showering praise on him and he was quoted as saying, "I think the conversations about our respective performances are ongoing. I'm very grateful to Deepika for all the kind things she said about me as a performer."
"I respect her a lot as a performer, I admire her craft. She is world-class. She is the best we have. And I'm really always curious to know what she thinks. I think if you ask her, she prefers subtle shades in my repertoire, perhaps the type of roles I played in Lootera or in Dil Dhadakne Do."
"But yeah, she was splendid. I don't think anybody else could have played Rani Padmavati because Deepika has the depth, her screen presence, her strength... it all shines in the film. And I'm very proud of the work that she has done in Padmaavat."