- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Deepika Padukone To Return In The Next 'xXx' Film, Confirms Director DJ Caruso!
- Deepika Padukone On Irrfan Khan's Illness: Life Is Fragile, Anything Can Happen To Anyone!
Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh are one of the most loved couples of the B-town and recently the actress was heard singing praises about her equation with Ranveer!
She was quoted as saying, "I think its couple of things. It is first of all with the characters that we have been given. Be it 'Ram Leela', 'Bajirao Mastani' and I can't say the same about 'Padmaavat'."
"But I think it is about the characters that allow us and give us the room to play it in a way that it allows the chemistry to be seen on the screen."
She further added, "Then of course, its the director that kind of extract that from us but I would also give the two of us as an actor's some amount of credit for that."
"As I don't think you can create chemistry if you don't trust and I think its extremely important to trust the people that you work with. Ranveer and I have that equation as an actor where we can just blindly trust each other."
Recently, Ranveer was also heard thanking Deepika for showering praise on him and he was quoted as saying, "I think the conversations about our respective performances are ongoing. I'm very grateful to Deepika for all the kind things she said about me as a performer."
"I respect her a lot as a performer, I admire her craft. She is world-class. She is the best we have. And I'm really always curious to know what she thinks. I think if you ask her, she prefers subtle shades in my repertoire, perhaps the type of roles I played in Lootera or in Dil Dhadakne Do."
"But yeah, she was splendid. I don't think anybody else could have played Rani Padmavati because Deepika has the depth, her screen presence, her strength... it all shines in the film. And I'm very proud of the work that she has done in Padmaavat."