- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
- Lake Como: Pics Of Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding Destination Will Take Your Breath Away
- While Facing Trolls For Mulk, Anubhav Sinha Is Taking Inspiration From Deepika Padukone!
- Ex-lovers Katrina Kaif & Salman Khan To Follow Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone's Footsteps!
- Deepika Padukone Becomes The First B-Town Celebrity To Make It To The A-List Area At Madame Tussauds
- After Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Madame Tussauds: Deepika Padukone To Join Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Big B & Others In London
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been winning hearts with her appearances at the Cannes film festival for over a decade now. Last year, apart from Aishwarya and Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone too walked the red carpet at the prestigious film festival.
Recently, Deepika Padukone appeared on the Colors Infinity show BFFs with Vogue. During the show, she was asked by the host Neha Dhupia that whose fashion sense she liked the best - Sonam or Aishwarya rai Bachchan. Read what Deepika said...
Say Or Strip Segment
As per DNA, it was part of a segment called ‘say or strip'. The actress chose to answer and without batting an eyelid, picked Sonam over Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
Sonam's Look Was Better Then Aishwarya's
Deepika Padukone said, "I liked Sonam Kapoor's look better than that of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan."
When She Chose Anushka Over Sonam
But When Deepika was asked whose brand she prefers - Sonam's Rheson or Anushka Sharma's Nush - she chose the latter's saying, "Though both are good, I prefer Nush as it is more my style."
Coming Back To Cannes
Those who are unaware, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor, who are regulars at Cannes, were joined by Deepika Padukone as the L'Oréal brand ambassadors in the year 2017.
Deepika On Meeting Aishwarya At The Cannes
Last year, when Deepika Padukone was asked about sharing the platform with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at Cannes, Deepika was all praise for her. She had said, "Our dates are different but if our paths cross, I will definitely catch up with her.''
Aishwarya Represented India Beautifully
''She is someone who has represented not just the brand but India so beautifully for years. I know her otherwise as well and I've always admired the way she conducts herself."
Aishwarya Is The Torch Bearer For Putting India On Global Map
In another interview to a daily, Deepika had said, "Aishwarya, for me, is the torch bearer for putting India on the global map.''
For The Uninitiated
The world's most beautiful woman was the first Indian actress to be invited for the Cannes Film Festival in the year 2002. Aishwarya had made her first appearance in at Cannes in a Neeta Lulla saree, with heavy gold jewellery. It was an elegant and graceful first appearance.
On The Work Front
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is busy with the shooting of Fanne Khan and might sign Raat Aur Din remake as her next film. While Deepika Padukone will soon be seen in yet to be released film Padmaavat.