TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are the talk of the town lately, all thanks to their wedding updates that are making their fans really excited. It is reported that the couple is all set to tie the knot in November 2018 at a destination wedding in Italy and only a few near and dear ones have been invited. While Deepika Padukone has sent out an invitation to her BFF Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh has invited his BFF Arjun Kapoor as well.
Also, now comes the best part! During an interaction with the Indian Express, Deepika Padukone was barraged with questions about her relationship with Ranveer Singh and the actress remained silent throughout and ducked the questions. But when asked about her plans in the immediate future (hinting about the marriage), the actress quipped, "You'll know soon." Wow! That has to be the first ever hint given by the actress and we hope that her 'soon' will come much more sooner than expected.
Whatever You Do, Be In Love
Deepika Padukone further teased her fans about her wedding plans by posting a picture on her Instagram handle that read, "Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love."
Wedding Date Finalised On November 20?
Rumours are doing the rounds that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are all set to tie the knot on November 20, 2010, at Lake Como in Italy. The location is breathtaking and we are sure the wedding will look nothing less than a fairytale.
Pre-wedding Rituals In Bangalore?
It is reported that the couple will begin their 10 day pre-wedding rituals in Bangalore and the Nandi Puja will be conducted at her residence in the city during the first week of November.
A Grand Reception In Mumbai
Though the couple has planned for a private wedding in Italy, reports state that they'll throw a grand wedding reception in Mumbai and invite the who's who of B-town.