TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
One of the biggest multinational retail corporations, Walmart Canada has tied up with Bollywood's leading lady Deepika Padukone to promote women's Indian wear in Canada.
Owing to the actress' mass appeal and global popularity, this multinational brand has signed Deepika Padukone's All About you to promote Women's fashion in Canada. Not just global retailers but Indian ones too have got Deepika on board, a recent testimony of which is Myntra.
With the commitment, dedication and huge reach the actress provides, Deepika Padukone is also touted as a brand favourite with as many as 20 highly coveted brands in her kitty. She began the year with a bang with the magnum opus 'Padmaavat'. The actress not only won the hearts of the audience but also garnered rave reviews for her apt portrayal of Rani Padmini.
Termed as the Queen of 100 crores club, Deepika Padukone holds the most number of (7) 100 crores films, while her last outing Padmavat clocking 300 crores at the box office.
The actress also made everyone proud by emerging as the only actress to feature in TIME's 100 influential lists this year.
Deepika also graced the digital cover of GQ India as she was honoured with the prestigious 'Creative Personality Of The Year Award' for her remarkable performance in the year's magnum opus Padmaavat.
The actress was also recently spotted on the covers of ELLE and Femina magazines. Deepika leads the title of being the most commercially viable actress in the industry followed with being the highest paid actress.
Meanwhile on the personal front, the actress recently put all the speculations to rest when she announced that she is all set to tie the knot with her steady boyfriend, actor Ranveer Singh on 14th and 15th November. It is touted to be one of the biggest weddings of 2018 and people are eagerly waiting to watch this loved couple make their relationship finally official.