- Isha Ambani's Grand Engagement At Lake Como: Janhvi Kapoor Looks Breathtaking In A Black Gown [Pics]
- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- Janhvi Kapoor Asks Karan Johar On How To Deal With Trolls & Here's What He Has To Say!
- Shahrukh Khan's Son Aryan & Khushi Kapoor To Debut In Bollywood With A Karan Johar Film?
- Janhvi Kapoor On Competing With Sara Ali Khan: People Love Pitting Women Against Each Other
- Priyanka Chopra Celebrates Her Late Father’s Birthday, Goes Out For Dinner With Mom & Janhvi Kapoor
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Salman Khan & Katrina Kaif Turn Groom & Bride For Manish Malhotra; Janhvi & Sara Make Jaws Drop
Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter are all set to win the audiences hearts with their upcoming release Dhadak on July 20, 2018 and the duo are promoting the movie in full pace and were seen in several television shows, malls, events and radio shows. They also had a fun interview with film critic Rajeev Masand and both Janhvi and Ishaan poked fun at their educational qualifications, while also stating that they chose to follow their dreams.
In a recent interview with TOI, Janhvi Kapoor revealed that she feels happy and safe that she's debuting in a movie co-produced by Karan Johar and went ahead by saying that Kjo has the ability to make her feel like she's the most important person in the world. Here's what she said about Karan Johar...
Karan Johar Makes Me Feel Like Home
"The thing that I like the most about Karan (Johar, producer) is that, there is a personal involvement and he makes me feel at home."
I Feel Like The Most Important Person In The World
"I know that I can count on him and he has this wonderful ability to make you feel like you are the most important person in the world."
On Director Shashank Khaitan
"Dhadak is the biggest blessing of my life. I am so fortunate to also have Shashank Khaitan as my first director, as he creates such great energy on the set."
Learnt Something New For Dhadak
Janhvi Kapoor also revealed that she underwent Khatak training to prepare for her role in Dhadak. "I had to train in Kathak for my role in the film," she summed it up to TOI.
Now that the release of Dhadak is just a day away, there is a lot of expectations on Janhvi Kapoor to perform well and also carry forward her mother Sridevi's legacy forward.