TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Alia Bhatt might be in news for her professional success and her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor but the actor says people will have to 'keep waiting' as there is still time before she ties the knot. Recently, Bollywood couple Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh got hitched in a private ceremony in Italy. Reports suggest Priyanka Chopra is set to tie the knot with her fiance Nick Jonas in Jodhpur on December 1.
Alia On PeeCee's Wedding
When asked about Priyanka's wedding, Alia told reporters, "I am very happy and excited. I am very excited to see PC in her wedding attire. I am very fond of her and I have a lot of love and warmth for her.
"I wish she has a beautiful wedding and I am sure she will make for a beautiful bride and she should have a beautiful life."
Alia On Her Wedding With Ranbir
The Raazi actor was asked about her marriage plans, to which she replied, "Keep waiting. There's time for that." Alia was speaking at the Lux Golden Rose Award, Sunday night.
Did you notice that Alia didn't deny marrying Ranbir but rather chose to say that there's still time? We're loving the subtle hints though!
Recently, Alia-Ranbir's Latest Pictures Went Viral
The duo is currently busy shooting their upcoming film, Brahmastra. Recently, their latest pictures from the sets landed on the social media and the latter was rather seen in an upset mode!
Ranbir Was Caught Busy On Phone
While, Alia is looking every bit upset and bored, her beau Ranbir Kapoor was caught busy on phone! Is he checking DeepVeer's wedding photos? You never know! *wink wink*