- Jim Sarbh: Ranbir Kapoor Is Such A Fresh, Talented & Reactive Co-actor
- Rajkummar Rao To Star In Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro 2?
- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Dhoom 4: Post Salman Khan's Exit, Will Shahrukh Khan Or Ranbir Kapoor Step Into His Shoes?
- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
- Ayan Mukerji Birthday Special: 5 Times He Gave Us Solid Friendship Goals With Ranbir Kapoor
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
- Ranbir Kapoor Gives An Example Of Salman Khan As He Talks About Delivering Flop Films Continuously!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
Sonam Kapoor's wedding reception was a grand affair with a galaxy of stars from Bollywood descending to bless the newly-weds. However it was rumoured lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt 'arriving together' which set several tongues wagging. Soon, the social media was busy speculating if they are dating or not.
If that wasn't enough, Alia shared a picture of her and Ranbir from the evening which added more fuel to the dating rumours. Check it out here-
A Picture Says It All
Alia posted this picture on Instagram with a cute emoji caption. Uff, these two look mesmerizing together!
Alia's Close-Ones Are Lovestruck Just As Us!
Some of Ranbir-Alia's close friends like Mouni Roy, Bipasha Basu, Tanisha Mukherjee commented with a simple heart emoji. Not just that, even Alia's sister Shaheen posted a heart emoji poked by an arrow. Hmm, somebody seems to be definitely brewing here?
Single & Ready To Mingle?
Ever since Ranbir- Alia began working together on Ayan Mukherjee's Brahmastra, rumours have been rife about their alleged closeness. Last year, Ranbir broke up with his longtime girlfriend Katrina. On the other hand, reports suggest that Alia too has called it quits with her alleged beau Sidharth Malhotra.
When Alia was asked about her link-up rumours with Ranbir Kapoor and whether it has affected their relationship and bond, she told a daily that she hasn't asked Ranbir about the same yet. She further added that Ranbir wouldn't pay much heed to these rumours and there was no need to clarify or deny anything.Alia also professed that she feels very fortunate to be around him at this point in her life (was she hinting at her break-up with Sid?)
Alia On Working With Ranbir
"I've always wanted to work with Ranbir. In fact, I was looking forward to the day I'd get to shoot with him because I've been fascinated by the way he steps into his characters. When we filmed together, it was exactly the way I had imagined it. He's not only a fabulous actor but also a fabulous human being. It really doesn't get better than a film set with Ayan and Ranbir on it.
I've always wanted to work with Ranbir. In fact, I was looking forward to the day I'd get to shoot with him because I've been fascinated by the way he steps into his characters. When we filmed together, it was exactly the way I had imagined it. He's not only a fabulous actor but also a fabulous human being. It really doesn't get better than a film set with Ayan and Ranbir on it," she had said in a Mumbai Mirror interview.
Meanwhile, what do you folks think about Ranbir-Alia's 'hide-n-seek' when it comes to their relationship status? Let us know in the cmment section below?