TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
Dilip Kumar was hospitalised a few days ago at the Lilavati hospital as he was suffering from recurrent pneumonia and his family friend Faisal Farooqui took to Twitter by confirming the news by saying, "Want to inform you @TheDilipKumar has been admitted to hospital last night. He's being treated for recurrent pneumonia. Praying...will keep you updated on twitter. --FF (@faisalMouthshut)."
Faisal Farooqui opened up about Dilip Kumar's health condition and said that the veteran actor is recovering well and might be discharged on Thursday afternoon. "Dilip sir is better. He is recuperating. Doctor's are expecting him to get discharged by tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon," he said to IANS.
Faisal also tweeted from the official Twitter handle of Dilip Kumar by saying, "Lord be praised. @TheDilipKumar saab is responding to treatment and doing much better . If all goes well, as per doctors, he may be discharged from the hospital tomm. (Thursday afternoon). Insha'Allah. -FF." He also tweeted the same in Arabic as well.
We wish Dilip Kumar a speedy recovery!
Lord be praised. @TheDilipKumar saab is responding to treatment and doing much better . If all goes well, as per doctors, he may be discharged from the hospital tomm. (Thursday afternoon). Insha'Allah. -FF— Dilip Kumar (@TheDilipKumar) October 10, 2018