TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Legendary actor Dilip Kumar has been admitted to Mumbai's Lilavati hospital after he felt uneasy because of a chest infection. The official Twitter handle of the actor featured a new tweet that read, "Saab has been admitted to Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital as he was bit uneasy due to a chest infection. He's recuperating. Requesting your duas and prayers. -FF"
It's been said that the actor was doing fine until his health suddenly detioriated because of a chest infection. He is currently under observation.
This year in February, Shahrukh Khan had visited Dilip Kumar at his residence and their pictures went viral on the internet.
Last year, the actor was hospitalized after he suffered dehydration. Before that, Kumar was admitted in the hospital in December 2016, after developing a fever and swelling in his limbs.
Dilip Kumar was last seen on screen in the 1998 film Qilla.