- Saira Banu Birthday Special: Her Eternal Love Story With Her 'Kohinoor' Dilip Kumar!
- Dilip Kumar Is Doing Well; Saira Bano Gives Update On Her Husband's Health Condition
- Shahrukh Khan Meets His All-time Idol Dilip Kumar! View Pictures
- SHE CALLS IT HER 'DREAM ROLE'! Katrina Kaif Wants To Reprise Madhubala's Anaarkali
- When Shahrukh Khan Backed Out Of A Film Starring Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai & Dilip Kumar!
- Priyanka Chopra Meets Dilip Kumar & Saira Banu! View Pictures
Legendary actor Dilip Kumar has been admitted to Mumbai's Lilavati hospital after he felt uneasy because of a chest infection. The official Twitter handle of the actor featured a new tweet that read, "Saab has been admitted to Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital as he was bit uneasy due to a chest infection. He's recuperating. Requesting your duas and prayers. -FF"
It's been said that the actor was doing fine until his health suddenly detioriated because of a chest infection. He is currently under observation.
This year in February, Shahrukh Khan had visited Dilip Kumar at his residence and their pictures went viral on the internet.
Last year, the actor was hospitalized after he suffered dehydration. Before that, Kumar was admitted in the hospital in December 2016, after developing a fever and swelling in his limbs.
Dilip Kumar was last seen on screen in the 1998 film Qilla.