TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
If reports are to be believed, legendary actor Dilip Kumar is down with fever since Friday as he has contracted lung infection again. He is yet again suffering from the same Aspiration Pneumonia for which he was hospitalised in Lilavati Hospital for 2 weeks in early October.
As per a Spotboye report, Dilip Saab is being frequently attended by doctors, but is still at home (no hospitalisation advised so far)- but continues to be on nasal feed. Ever since he went home from Lilavati, Dilip saab has not been fed anything from mouth--- not even water.
We hear that the family has been advised to use small pieces of ice, if and when required. The Aspiration Pneumonia had been treated but a patch on the lungs had remained, it has now resurfaced.
'Currently he is being administered even medicines only intravenously to treat his lung infection, and the other drugs to counter his age-related problems too are made to find their way in the same manner. Two nurses, who have had intensive care training and attended to him since a long time, are very much around 24 x 7, taking turns. Ditto for the 16-17 people staff who look after him,' read the Spotboye report.
Earlier in October, Kumar's family friend Faisal Farooqui had tweeted via Dilip Kumar's official Twitter handle, "Want to inform you @TheDilipKumar has been admitted to hospital last night. He's being treated for recurrent pneumonia. Praying...will keep you updated on twitter. --FF (@faisalMouthshut)."
Later on 11th October, 2018, he tweeted again, "Allah ka shukr hai @TheDilipKumar Saab hospital se discharge hogaye Aur abhi ghar pohoch gaye hain. Doctors have advised complete rest isolation for few days to prevent infection. Thank you all for your prayers. More updates later. -FF."