TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The festive spirit of Diwali is there all over the country and there are lights and crackers at every nook and corner. The family get-togethers have made everyone happy and not to forget flaunting ethnic wear on the special day apart from performing the usual pujas and distributing sweets. While everyone is wishing each other a happy Diwali, our very own Bollywood celebrities such as Shilpa Shetty, Preity Zinta, Juhi Chawla, Evelyn Sharma, Daisy Shah, Sophie Choudry and others took to their Twitter handle and wished all their fans a happy Diwali. Check out the tweets below...
The Night Is Lit
Shilpa Shetty captioned her Diwali picture on Instagram as, "Diwali .... the night is LIT and so am I."
The Lovely Preity Zinta
The dimple girl Preity Zinta wished all her fans a happy Diwali and is seen lighting a lamp here as the festival in itself signifies the 'triumph of light over darkness'.
The Gorgeous Juhi Chawla
The gorgeous Juhi Chawla wished and prayed that Goddess Lakshmi would bless all her fans with wealth and prosperity. Also, doesn't she look like a million dollars in this picture, folks?
Sophie Choudry is always dressed for the occassion and it doesn't matter if it's Diwali or not, she's always dressed to kill! Also, doesn't she look so pretty in her Diwali outfit, peeps?
The lovely and colourful Evelyn Sharma is happy that she gets to wear ethnic dresses all throughout Diwali and her caption cleary states that. Also, she looks like a pathaaka all by herself, without a doubt!
Daisy Shah also wished all her fans to be blessed by Goddess Lakshmi and prayed to Lord Ganapati for wisdom and prosperity for one and all.