- John Abraham On Garam Masala 2: I Have Discussed It With Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar's Next To Revolve Around The Plight Of Farmers? He Calls It Lakhpati Kisaan!
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Fire Breaks Out On Sets Of Akshay Kumar Starrer 'Kesari' In Maharashtra
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi Wants To Do A Film With Akshay Kumar!
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Akshay Kumar, who worked on issue-based films such as "Toilet: Ek Prem Katha" and "Padman", says he deliberately wants to shift between genres to avoid getting stereotyped.
"I need to keep on changing. I don't want anyone to put an image on me. I have gone through that in early days of my career when only action image was associated with me. I wanted to do other things, but I couldn't do it."
"So I always try to do different things (now)," Akshay said in a media interaction.
The national award-winning actor said his next is a war film.
"It is not that I will do only this kind of film. I am doing a war film called 'Kesari', it is for the first time that I am doing a war film, it is new for me. So I am very excited about it."
"I have no idea. I want to do a 'Housefull' now. I am waiting to start 'Housefull', it is going to be three month vacation," he said about the hit comedy franchise.
There have been reports that Akshay is in talks with Ekta Kapoor for a film which is an adaptation of the book 'I Too Had A Dream' based on the life of Dr Verghese Kurien, the man who brought about the milk revolution in the country.
This film will was apparently to be directed by Shree Narayan Singh of "Toilet: Ek PremKatha" fame. When asked whether he was involved with the project, the actor said, "I don't know."
Credits - PTI