TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Athiya Shetty and Canadian rapper Drake are quite good friends and keep on commenting on each other's posts on Instagram. Last year, rumors were rife that the duo were dating, but a source close to Athiya had squashed all these reports.
Back then, it was reported that Drake and Athiya struck friendship after he spotted her at one of the clubs in London. Post this, Athiya and Drake started following each other on Instagram. Soon, Varun Dhawan too had joined in the fun banter and commented, "Who knew you were Kiki?", referring to Drake's viral hit, In My Feelings.
It so happened that Drake had commented on Athiya's birthday post for her dad Suniel Shetty and the Dhawan lad couldn't help himself from pulling Athiya's leg.
Cut to present times, this year Drake wished Athiya on her birthday on Instagram. He commented on her post, "Happy birthday to my Shetty a true Goddess. Guess who is watching Mubakaran 3 times on the tour bus in your honour. He added colorful heart emoticons as well.
Ahem, ahem...this is getting interesting now!
Speaking about professional work, Athiya who was last seen in Arjun Kapoor's Mubarakan, is now gearing up for a romantic comedy titled Motichoor Chaknachoor where she is paired opposite Nawazuddin Siddiqui for the first time. Helmed by Debamitra Hassan, the film revolves around an 'odd couple'.