TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' engagement bash in Mumbai was the talk of the town and the who's who of Bollywood and business tycoons were present at her residence in Juhu to bless the couple. Also, rumours are doing the rounds that Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding is all set to take place in October 2018; and it is also reported that PeeCee's BFF, the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle might be present to bless the couple on their wedding day.
A source opened up to the entertainment portal E! by saying that Meghan Markle is "very excited" for the couple and is gearing up to attend their wedding. The source further commented, "everyone is very happy and they are definitely a great match." Priyanka Chopra and Meghan Markle are close friends and PeeCee had also attended Meghan's wedding in England, which was held in May this year.
Will The Royal Protocol Allow Meghan To Attend PeeCee-Nick's Wedding?
The Royals have a set of protocols to follow and we'll have to wait and watch if the Duchess can really go ahead and attend Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding.
Priyanka Chopra At Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's Wedding
Priyanka Chopra attended the lavish wedding of Meghan Markle & Prince Harry in England and wore a lavender Vivienne Westwood suitever and a Dior gown for the reception.
Priyanka Chopra With Meghan Markle
Priyanka Chopra posted this picture on her Instagram handle in 2016 chilling with her BFF Meghan Markle in Los Angeles. She captioned the image as, "Girls just wanna have fun.. @meghanmarkle @mubinarattonsey #Lalife."
It's A Big Deal
If the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, does attend Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding, it'll be the biggest news and will make headlines all over the world. We hope she does attend her BFF's wedding!