TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Rumours are all over the place that Elli Avram is in a relationship with cricketer Hardik Pandya and finally the actress opened up about the issue by saying she has no need to clarify about anything in the first place. She said, "Let them be curious in life. Why do I need to clarify anything? By talking about these rumours, I'd just be giving more fodder for gossip."
"Anyway, so many wrong things have been written over the years but I've never gone out and clarified. Once you become a known face, people will follow you for gossip and news. But, we are not going to lock ourselves up. So, you can't do much to stop these rumours. People have such strong mentality that no matter what I say, they will be like, 'Oh, she is lying. We know the truth. She is hiding something'".
Elli Avram Talks About Her Family
"I share a close bond with them, and they know the truth of whatever is happening in my life."
Cooked Up Stories
"So, I am not worried. In fact, my dad has always taught me to ignore such things, and laugh at them as most of the times, these stories are absolutely cooked up."
Engaged With God
"When I was a teenager, I used to say that I am married to God. In fact, I used to wear a ring on my ring finger so that guys won't try to hit on me thinking that I am engaged. And if anyone asked, I would say, ‘Yeah, I am engaged to God.'"
So what do you think, folks? Is Elli Avram really dating Hardik Pandya or no? It's a tough nut to crack.
Elli Avram is a close friend of Salman Khan and she has starred in his Being Human commercials as well.
Elli Avram has been gaining a lot of followers on social media these days as well.
We're all eager to see Elli Avram on the silver screen as soon as possible, folks!