- The Stree Effect! Shraddha Kapoor Races Ahead Of Alia Bhatt; Find Out Details!
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- When Alia Bhatt's Sister Shaheen 'Came To A Point Of Considering Suicide'!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
Alia Bhatt turns a year older today. While the actress is busy shooting for Ayan Mukherji's Brahmastra in Bulgaria, her fans and near and dear ones are showering her with birthday wishes from all corners of the country, it was her mother Soni Razdan's birthday wish post for her darling daughter which caught our eye.
The former B-town actress shared a collage of Alia's childhood pictures and shared a heart-warming story about how she zeroed down the name 'Alia' for her daughter. Check it out here-
Alia Was Named After The Famous British Indian Model Alia Knightly
"On this day 25 years ago you were born Alia. Your name had already been chosen in my head. Alia Knightly was a lovely British Indian model and when I read that name I had decided if I had a girl we would call her Alia. Luckily your father agreed. I had no idea what the name meant then."
The Meaning Of 'Alia'
"It was many years later that I found out it means ‘exalted'. And that you most certainly are."
Soni Razdan Had This Dream Before Alia Was Born
"A month before you were born I had a dream. I saw your face clearly in that dream. Since then in these 25 years you have scaled great heights in your young life... true to your name."
Alia's Mother Has An Advice For Her
"On this day, your birthday, I wish you all the best as always... but I also wish that you keep your core self intact. Your special simple sweet self intact through all the craziness and the heady ups and the not so heady downs of life ... don't lose sight of who you really are inside. Because it's that self that will be your guide and your most precious companion. Wish we were with you today... Happy Birthday sweetheart. Have a glass for me. Love always ... Mama."
Alia's sister Shaheen too posted an adorable picture and wished her sister dearest a very 'Happy Birthday'. She captioned it as, " 25 years ago today, I was just moseying along, minding my own business, when my life changed forever.
Alia, Aloo, Bob - My friend, my companion, my personal defence lawyer, my most tireless cheerleader, my paranoid caretaker, witness to all my highs and lows, partner in random midnight hysterics and co-cat parent - I'm so lucky to have you as my sister and I'm so proud of the kind and nurturing soul you have grown to be. Thank you for being you.Happy Birthday my beautiful girl. P.S. I love you so much it hurts."
This morning, Alia gave all her fans a pleasant surprise by sharing a few new stills from her upcoming movie titled 'Raazi'. The film helmed by Meghna Gulzar s based on the best-selling book by Harinder Sikka titled Calling Sehmat.