- Sujata Kumar Funeral: Daughter Kritika & Sister Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Perform The Final Rites
- RIP Sujata Kumar: Watch Her TEDx Talk On Cancer, Divorce & Emotional Abuse
- Kis Hadh Tak – Preview
- I Refuse To Believe Sridevi Is Dead, Says This Celeb!
- Good News! Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt's Next To Resume Shooting From January
- Disapointing! Shahrukh Khan & Alia Bhatt Starrer To Be Shelved?
Actress Sujata Kumar, who played Sridevi's sibling in English Vinglish, breathed her last after battling stage four cancer. The news of Sujata's demise was shared by her sister, actor and singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthy. She tweeted, "Our beloved Sujata Kumar has passed away and moved on to a better place leaving us with an umimaginable void. She left us an hour ago at 11.26 pm on the 19th of august 2018..Life can never be the same again..."
Sujata has been a part of TV shows like Hotel Kingston and Bombay Talking. But it was Gauri Shinde's English Vinglish, where she played Sridevi's sister, which rose her to fame. Sujata also starred in Karan Johar's Gori Tere Pyar Mein and Aanand L Rai's Raanjhanaa. She was also a part of Anil Kapoor's 24.
As per a Spotboye report, the actress had been battling with fourth stage cancer, which had metastasized. She was admitted at Mumbai's Lilavati hospital. Her condition deteriorated and it was reported that she had multiple organ failure.
Our heartfelt condolences to her family!