TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Actress Sujata Kumar, who played Sridevi's sibling in English Vinglish, breathed her last after battling stage four cancer. The news of Sujata's demise was shared by her sister, actor and singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthy. She tweeted, "Our beloved Sujata Kumar has passed away and moved on to a better place leaving us with an umimaginable void. She left us an hour ago at 11.26 pm on the 19th of august 2018..Life can never be the same again..."
Sujata has been a part of TV shows like Hotel Kingston and Bombay Talking. But it was Gauri Shinde's English Vinglish, where she played Sridevi's sister, which rose her to fame. Sujata also starred in Karan Johar's Gori Tere Pyar Mein and Aanand L Rai's Raanjhanaa. She was also a part of Anil Kapoor's 24.
As per a Spotboye report, the actress had been battling with fourth stage cancer, which had metastasized. She was admitted at Mumbai's Lilavati hospital. Her condition deteriorated and it was reported that she had multiple organ failure.
Our heartfelt condolences to her family!