TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Esha Gupta has been in the news lately with her alleged relationship with cricketer Hardik Pandya and is reported that the couple are spending quality time with each other every aternative day. Their closeness is now the talk of the town and people are wonderng if the next Bollywood-cricket jodi would be Esha and Hardik. However, Esha Gupta opene up about her wedding plans to DNA by saying,
"I'm not getting married anytime soon. I'll let everyone know when I do." So there you go, folks! Esha Gupta is not getting married anytime soon and she quashed her wedding rumours with one single line.
Still Getting To Know Each Other?
It is also reportd that Esha Gupta and Hardik Pandya are still in a phase of getting to know each other and will take a call only when they both are ready for a life long commitment.
Making Secret Plans
Reports state that Esha Gupta and Hardik Pandya make lunch and dinner plans regularly, but it a secret and away from public glare as they don't want extra attention on their relationship.
Bollywood & Cricket Jodi
India loves Bollywood and cricket and when the two end up being a jodi, there is surely nothing like it, folks!
On The Work Front
Esha Gupta will next be seen in J P Dutta's Paltan. The movie is scheduled to hit the theatres on September 7, 2018. She is also shooting for Total Dhamaal with Ajay Devgn and Anil Kapoor.