TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Salman Khan and Rekha first shared screen space in 1988 film 'Biwi Ho Toh Aisi' which had the former play her brother-in-law. If reports are to be believed then these two will be reuniting on the big screen after a gap of 30 years.
We are talking about Dharmendra Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se for which the makers have roped in Salman and Rekha for a special number. Scroll down to read more details-
It Would Be A Magical Moment
As per a Mumbai Mirror report, Salman and Rekha would be seen shaking a leg with Dharmendra to the recreated version of Kishore Kumar's 'Rafta Rafta Dekho Aankh Meri Ladi Hai'. Originally the song was picturized on Dharmendra and Rekha. But this time, you also have Salman joining the duo.
Shatrughan Sinha- Sonakshi Sinha's Special Cameo
Not just that, even father-daughter duo Shatrughan Sinha- Sonakshi Sinha would be grooving O Mere Sona Re', the song from the 1966 film Teesri Manzil. The song is being used in the title track of the film, which is a combination of multiple hit songs of yesteryear.
They Were Earlier Supposed To Do 'Akira' Together
A source close to the development told Mumbai Mirror that while Sonakshi and her father have worked in a social campaign earlier, this is the first time they will be seen together on the big screen. "They were earlier supposed to feature in Sonakshi's 2016 action-drama Akira, but things didn't work out then," added the source.
Gear Up For A Big Surprise
The source further told the daily, "Rekha and Salman shot on Tuesday while the Sinhas turned up on Wednesday for the shoot at Mehboob Studios. The Deols were present on the set both days."
All You Need To Know About Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se
The third film in the franchise is being helmed by Navaniat Singh and has Kriti Kharbanda playing the leading lady. Dharmendra had earlier revealed, " "Sunny and Bobby play brothers but I'm not their father. I'm a lawyer who has rented a room from them."
Are you guys looking forward to this film? Do let us know in the comment section below.