- Sumeet Vyas & Ekta Kaul Wedding Pics! The Couple Finally Tied The Knot Becoming Permanent Roommates!
- Sumeet Vyas & Ekta Kaul Wedding: Couple Share A Dance At Sangeet; A Glimpse Of Their Quirky Invite!
- Sumeet Vyas & Ekta Kaul Wedding: Ekta Kaul Looks Radiant At Mehendi Ceremony! (PICS)
- Sumeet Vyas On Ekta Kaul: 'She Became The Home I Could Come Back To And Disconnect From Work'
- Ekta Kaul & Sumeet Vyas Engaged; Here’s When The Couple Is Getting Married!
- Sumeet Vyas’ Girlfriend Ekta Kaul Wishes Him On His Birthday In The Cutest Way!
- Another Big Wedding! Ekta Kaul & Sumeet Vyas To Get Married In Jammu!
- Veere Di Wedding Review: Why Should Boys Have All The Fun?
- Ekta Kaul Reveals How She Fell In Love With Sumeet Vyas, Denies Engagement Rumours!
- Sumeet Vyas Clarifies About His Current Relationship Status, Ekta Kaul Declares Her Love For Sumeet!
- Is Mere Angne Mein Actress Ekta Kaul Getting Married To Sumeet Vyas?
- EXCLUSIVE! Sumeet Vyas Aka Baba Rockesh From High Jack Tells You How Life Is Like Cricket
Sumeet Vyas became a household name as Mikesh Chaudhary in TVF's popular web-seies 'Permanent Roommates' and tasted success again with TVF's Tripling. The actor has been a part of many films including English Vinglish, Parched, Guddi Ki Gun and Ribbon. But 2018 is special for him. Sumeet has back-to-back releases- Akarsh Khurana's Hijack followed by Shashanka Ghosh's Veere Di Wedding.
When we recently caught up with Sumeet for a quick chat for Hijack, we couldn't resist ourselves from asking him about sharing screen space with Kareena Kapoor Khan in Veere Di Wedding. Here's what the actor had to share in an exclusive interview with Filmibeat-
I Always Perceived Kareena Kapoor Khan As A Great Actor
Sumeet exclusively told Filmibeat, "It was great working with Kareena Kapoor Khan. I always perceived her to be one of the few stars who is a good actress. That's precisely what it was. She is a very good actor."
Here's How Kareena Left Him Surprised
He further added, "I didn't know that these big stars also prepare so much. She is very well-prepared on the sets. She always remembered her lines and was there to give her cues."
No Starry Tantrums From Kareena
Sumeet told us, "She was really humble and professional on sets which is not something which I had expected. I thought a star like her would throw whims and fancies. But she was nothing like that."
Sumeet On Having No Apprehensions About Doing A Women-Oriented Film
"I don't look at films like that. I don't look at a film and say, 'Oh, it's a women-oriented film. I just look at stories. If I like the story and the people involved in that project, I want to be part of the film. That's my approach."
"It so happened that some of them were women-oriented or directed by woman directors. I don't think like that and I don't want to change that. I think that's the need of the hour rather than thinking of a film as women-oriented," he further added.
While Hijack which is touted to be Bollywood's first stoner comedy releases tomorrow i.e 18th May, Veere Di Wedding is slated to release on 1st June. The film has an ensemble cast which includes Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar, Shikha Talsania and Sumeet Vyas.