TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
The latest song from Fanney Khan 'Tere Jaisa Tu Hai' is out and it's all about embracing yourself no matter how hard, flawed or difficult it is to do so. The song brings out the importance of an individuality and evokes emotions that can make you shed a tear.
Watch 'Tere Jaisa Tu Hai' from Fanney Khan below...
It's such a sweet song, right? Anil Kapoor's daughter, played by Pihu, faces a lot of discrimination due to her chubbiness and being overweight, and that brings down her morale and confidence and she is left heartbroken. How she fights against all of this is what makes the song and the lyrics stand apart. 'Tere Jaisa Tu Hai' has been composed by Amit Trivedi and the lyrics is penned by Irshad Kamil and the song is sung by Monali Thakur.
Also, Pihu had to gain 20 kilos extra for the movie and it wasn't an easy task for her. She opened up by saying that she was inspired by Bhumi Pednekar's role in Dum Laga Ke Haisha and followed the same path in Fanney Khan.
"When I saw Dum Laga Ke Haisha, I saw how heavy she was in the film but over and above she did such a good job. She gained weight for what she loved and yes that inspired me. I did the same because I love what I was going to do in 'Fanney Khan'."