TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Sridevi's mortal remains reached Mumbai around 9:40 pm and fans already made a beeline near the airport in the hope of catching a glimpse of her body. The entire stretch leading to the airport was guarded by heavy security and despite that, fans stood on the streets with their mobile cameras on and wanted to catch a glimpse of the ambulance.
Fans also gathered in large numbers outside Sridevi's Lokkhandwala residence and waited for a long time in he hope of catching the glimpse of the ambulance or if possible, even her mortal remains. The police is having a tough time managing the crowd and at the look of it, the crowd would only grow in numbers until the wee hours of the night.
Fans of Sridevi in Gurugram paid tribute to the actress by lighting candles and praying for her soul to rest in peace.
Crowd Outside Sridevi's Residence
Fans in Mumbai made a beeline outside Sridevi's residence in the hopes to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains.
The police are having a hard time in managing the crowd as the numbers are only growing as every minute passes by.
Sridevi's mortal remains is being taken to her Lokhandwala residence in an ambulance and her fans stood by the streets all through the way.