- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
- If This Sridevi Film Is Remade Someday, Janhvi Kapoor Would Love To Star In It!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- When Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi She Is A Bad Mamma & Didn't Talk To Her For Three Days
- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Revealed The First Reaction Of Sridevi When She Decided To Be An Actress!
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
Sridevi's mortal remains reached Mumbai around 9:40 pm and fans already made a beeline near the airport in the hope of catching a glimpse of her body. The entire stretch leading to the airport was guarded by heavy security and despite that, fans stood on the streets with their mobile cameras on and wanted to catch a glimpse of the ambulance.
Fans also gathered in large numbers outside Sridevi's Lokkhandwala residence and waited for a long time in he hope of catching the glimpse of the ambulance or if possible, even her mortal remains. The police is having a tough time managing the crowd and at the look of it, the crowd would only grow in numbers until the wee hours of the night.
Fans of Sridevi in Gurugram paid tribute to the actress by lighting candles and praying for her soul to rest in peace.
Crowd Outside Sridevi's Residence
Fans in Mumbai made a beeline outside Sridevi's residence in the hopes to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains.
The police are having a hard time in managing the crowd as the numbers are only growing as every minute passes by.
Sridevi's mortal remains is being taken to her Lokhandwala residence in an ambulance and her fans stood by the streets all through the way.