- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
Sridevi's mortal remains reached Mumbai around 9:40 pm and fans already made a beeline near the airport in the hope of catching a glimpse of her body. The entire stretch leading to the airport was guarded by heavy security and despite that, fans stood on the streets with their mobile cameras on and wanted to catch a glimpse of the ambulance.
Fans also gathered in large numbers outside Sridevi's Lokkhandwala residence and waited for a long time in he hope of catching the glimpse of the ambulance or if possible, even her mortal remains. The police is having a tough time managing the crowd and at the look of it, the crowd would only grow in numbers until the wee hours of the night.
Fans of Sridevi in Gurugram paid tribute to the actress by lighting candles and praying for her soul to rest in peace.
Crowd Outside Sridevi's Residence
Fans in Mumbai made a beeline outside Sridevi's residence in the hopes to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains.
The police are having a hard time in managing the crowd as the numbers are only growing as every minute passes by.
Sridevi's mortal remains is being taken to her Lokhandwala residence in an ambulance and her fans stood by the streets all through the way.