- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
- National Film Awards 2018! Disappointed Awardees Write An Open Letter To The President
- National Awards 2018: Janhvi Kapoor Ditches Designer Outfit & Wears Sridevi's Saree [PICS]
- 65th National Film Awards Live Updates! View Pictures
- Why Did Arjun Kapoor REFUSE To Accompany Janhvi Kapoor For Collecting Sridevi's National Award?
Sridevi's mortal remains reached Mumbai around 9:40 pm and fans already made a beeline near the airport in the hope of catching a glimpse of her body. The entire stretch leading to the airport was guarded by heavy security and despite that, fans stood on the streets with their mobile cameras on and wanted to catch a glimpse of the ambulance.
Fans also gathered in large numbers outside Sridevi's Lokkhandwala residence and waited for a long time in he hope of catching the glimpse of the ambulance or if possible, even her mortal remains. The police is having a tough time managing the crowd and at the look of it, the crowd would only grow in numbers until the wee hours of the night.
Fans of Sridevi in Gurugram paid tribute to the actress by lighting candles and praying for her soul to rest in peace.
Crowd Outside Sridevi's Residence
Fans in Mumbai made a beeline outside Sridevi's residence in the hopes to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains.
The police are having a hard time in managing the crowd as the numbers are only growing as every minute passes by.
Sridevi's mortal remains is being taken to her Lokhandwala residence in an ambulance and her fans stood by the streets all through the way.