TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Fatima Sana Shaikh blew people's minds with her performance in Dangal, which casted Aamir Khan in the lead role. The actress proved her mettle and bagged her second film, Thugs Of Hindostan, which also stars stalwarts Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan. Not only working with the greatest names in Bollywood, Fatima's dream also came true since she always wanted to do a fantasy action film and Thugs Of Hindostan is just that.
Fatima shares, "I have always wanted to do fantasy action in a film. Thugs of Hindostan satisfies that wish of mine. I am glad to have got the opportunity of performing fantasy action in the film. There was action in Dangal too, but of a different type."
Fatima also recently made heads turn at Vogue Women Of The Year awards.
Fatima Sana Shaikh grabbed spotlight instantly with her power-packed performance in 'Dangal' where she epitomised the character of Geeta Phogat , the movie being her first big-budget commercial film a blockbuster success.
Active on social media, the actress keeps treating her fans with insights to her life be it her vacations, dance rehearsals or at the sets.
There is certainly no stopping for Fatima as the actress is all set to now share screen space with Bollywood biggies like Amitabh Bachchan ,Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif in her upcoming film 'Thugs of Hindostan'. The film is all set to hit the theatres on November 8, 2018.