- Release Date Of Ab Tak Chappan 2 Announced
- Abhimanyu Singh denies rift with Ram Gopal Varma
- JD Chakravarthy to direct Nitin
- This Photo Of Rajinikanth With Kaala Co-Stars Nana Patekar And Pankaj Tripathi Is Golden
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- Huma Qureshi: I Had To Give Auditions For Every Single Film I Did
A 32-year-old screenplay writer allegedly committed suicide in Mumbai today, police said.
Ravi Shankar Alok, a resident of Seven Bungalows area in Andheri West, ended his life by jumping off from the roof of the building where he lived at around 2 PM on Wednesday, a police official said.
Ravi Shankar Alok was reportedly involved in the writing of Nana Patekar-starrer 'Ab Tak Chhappan', he said.
No suicide note was found on his body or in his house, the official added.
As per the preliminary information, he was suffering from depression and was undergoing psychiatric treatment, he said. Suburban Versova police are conducting further probe.