TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The extravagant Filmfare Awards 2018 saw Bollywood celebrities in all their glory as they walked the red carpet in and upped the glamour quotient in the prestigious award ceremony. From Akshay Kumar to Alia Bhatt Sunny Leone, everyone were stunners and looked fab in their outfits.
Also, Ranveer Singh caught everybody's attention at the red carpet with his quirky all-over printed suit with Bollywood cinema that dazzled everyone present at the venue. Check out the pictures below...
The young and bubbly Alia Bhatt looks so glamorous in this outfit of hers.
Sunny Leone stole the thunder with her killer looks at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet.
Akshay Kumar & Sonam Kapoor
The Padman co-stars Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor pose for the cameras at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet.
Parineet Chopra looks like a doll here! Doesn't she, folks? She's just wow!
Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar made her debut appearance at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet sporting a red dress.
The dimple girl Preity Zinta strikes a pose at the red carpet event of Filmfare Awards 2018.
Oh God! Ranveer Singh comes out in an all-printed suit of Bollywood movies and it's nothing like you've ever seen before.
The Oh La La girl Vidya Balan strikes a pose in a black saree at the red carpet of FIlmfare Awards 2018.
Neha Dhupia & Arhun Kapoor
Both Neha Dhupia and Arjun Kapoor look spectacular in their respective outfits. Don't they, folks?
The Newton star Rajkummar Rao is suited up at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet.
The last but not the least, Padmaavat star Shahid Kapoor sizzles in his white outfit and carries a well groomed beard.