- The Stree Effect! Shraddha Kapoor Races Ahead Of Alia Bhatt; Find Out Details!
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Alia Bhatt & Aditya Roy Kapur To Star In The Film!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- Kaun Banega Crorepati Trolled Over Question On Alia Bhatt’s Kiss; The Post Goes Viral!
- When Alia Bhatt's Sister Shaheen 'Came To A Point Of Considering Suicide'!
- Alia Bhatt's Raazi Vs Shraddha Kapoor's Stree: The Fan Club War Just Got Real! Read Details
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
The extravagant Filmfare Awards 2018 saw Bollywood celebrities in all their glory as they walked the red carpet in and upped the glamour quotient in the prestigious award ceremony. From Akshay Kumar to Alia Bhatt Sunny Leone, everyone were stunners and looked fab in their outfits.
Also, Ranveer Singh caught everybody's attention at the red carpet with his quirky all-over printed suit with Bollywood cinema that dazzled everyone present at the venue. Check out the pictures below...
The young and bubbly Alia Bhatt looks so glamorous in this outfit of hers.
Sunny Leone stole the thunder with her killer looks at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet.
Akshay Kumar & Sonam Kapoor
The Padman co-stars Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor pose for the cameras at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet.
Parineet Chopra looks like a doll here! Doesn't she, folks? She's just wow!
Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar made her debut appearance at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet sporting a red dress.
The dimple girl Preity Zinta strikes a pose at the red carpet event of Filmfare Awards 2018.
Oh God! Ranveer Singh comes out in an all-printed suit of Bollywood movies and it's nothing like you've ever seen before.
The Oh La La girl Vidya Balan strikes a pose in a black saree at the red carpet of FIlmfare Awards 2018.
Neha Dhupia & Arhun Kapoor
Both Neha Dhupia and Arjun Kapoor look spectacular in their respective outfits. Don't they, folks?
The Newton star Rajkummar Rao is suited up at the Filmfare Awards 2018 red carpet.
The last but not the least, Padmaavat star Shahid Kapoor sizzles in his white outfit and carries a well groomed beard.